Denny started his business career in 1982 by starting an accounting and income tax firm. Since tax planning should be integrated with financial and retirement planning, a natural progression was to add financial planning to the services offered to his clients. In 2002, Denny along with business partner, David Launder, formed Baker & Launder Financial Services, LLC.
Denny is a Certified Financial Planner offering his clients comprehensive investment, tax and retirement strategies. As an Independent Investment Advisor Representative, Denny can provide his clients with a wide range of investment platforms, all designed to minimize and control income taxes, manage the client’s risk, and plan for retirement cash flow. He believes in giving his clients personal, hands-on service, and developing a long-term relationship.
- Bachelors of Business with major in Accounting
- Over 26 years of experience in financial planning
- Investment Advisor Representative
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Enrolled to Practice before the IRS (EA)
- Series 7, 6, 63, and 66 Securities Licenses
- Life and Health Insurance Licenses
- Completes over 50 hours of continued education credits per year
- Attends multiple investment conferences annually
*Denny Baker is an independent Investment Adviser Representative of, and offers securities and Investment Advisory Services through, Woodbury Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SPIC and Registered Investment Advisor. He has his securities license in Wisconsin, Iowa, Florida, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New York, Arizona and Michigan. Baker & Launder Financial Services, LLC and Woodbury Financial Services, Inc. are not affiliated entities.